Flexible and competitive life and long term disability products are key elements in any employer benefit strategy.
OFDA and UNUM have teamed up to provide member families with a NEW Group Life and Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance Program. Flexible and competitively priced Life and Long Term Disability products should be a key element in any employer’s benefit strategy, and as a leading provider of benefits and insurance protection, UNUM is well positioned to protect you and your employees’ financial security when they need it most.
Available to member companies with 10 or more employees, UNUM will work with you to match your existing insurance or help you to create a customized plan to fit your company’s needs. Generally no evidence of insurability is required and a simple, fast quote process requires only gender, date of birth or age, and income.
The links to download each flyer will outline each program’s features with several key advantages to OFDA members including:
- Members who choose the Life and/or LTD plan are eligible to enroll in the new Voluntary Life Plan. This unique plan, only available to OFDA members, allows insureds to individually
elect high amounts of life coverage, with Guaranteed Issue
of $150,000 for employees actively working.
- Aggressively priced Life and Long Term Disability coverage for the OFDA membership.
- Contracts will be issued directly to each individual employer, giving employers flexibility in plan design and funding.
- Groups have simple on-line administration with UNUM
and are billed directly through UNUM.
To Request a Quote, You'll Need the Following: (Remember You Must Have a Least 10 Employees)
- Member Affiliation: OFDA or NOPA
- Contact Information:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Complete Address
- Email Address
- Life Plan Interest:
- 1x Salary
- Match Your Current Plan
- Higher Coverage Amount
- Spouse and/or Dependent Coverage
- Long Term Disability Interest:
- To Age 65 (90-day Elimination Period)
- To Age 65 (180-day Elimination Period)
- Quote Details Needed (List or Spreadsheets are accepted and all details will be kept confidential)
QUESTIONS?: Contact Virginia Buyck, OFDA/UNUM Insurance Representative via email or call 800.542.6672.